ONECOMPASS – SUSTAINING
CHARTING THE COURSE TO A MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
We chart our course to sustainability goals focused on people, the planet and our communities. We work to raise workplace performance and efficiency while enhancing our own workforce and giving back.
Sustainability is about balancing today’s needs with tomorrow’s. It’s about direction for betterment of people and earth. A corporate moral compass guiding decisions and best practices for the people we employ. The people we serve. The environment. And the communities in which we live. Compassion for all that is here and in the future.
OUR VISION IS TO POSITIVELY IMPACT ENVIRONMENT
We value each person’s contributions and believe in a respectful environment with no biases based on race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. Each year we observe a variety of celebrations of diversity, cultures and history. Educational workshops increase awareness and encourage mindfulness and appreciation.
We are responsible for protecting the planet for future generations including doing our best to slow down climate change and make the most of resources. That involves recycling printing supplies, reducing single use plastic as much as possible and continuously changing habits to lessen our carbon footprint.
LET’S RECYCLE YOUR TONER AND INK CARTRIDGES
genesisONE strives to reduce the impact of our activities on the environment. Our goal is to provide the most efficient ways for you to dispose of your ink and toners efficiently, effectively and in an environmentally friendly way.
OUR NATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY HIGHLIGHTS
We partner with companies that also focus on sustainability initiatives. Customers can join environmental efforts by signing up for the PrintReleaf program to collectively offset paper consumption by reforesting standard trees. All genesisONE locations include recycling efforts, including electronics.
Collectively offset standard pages of paper consumption by reforesting standard trees in three easy steps.
1. Measure - PrintReleaf guarantees every sheet of paper a customer consumes will be reforested at a rate of 8,333 sheets of standard Letter (8.5 x 11in 20lb) paper or 37.16kg per tree (40ft height x 7in width, or 12.192m x 0.1778m)
2. Certify - Each month customers are issued certificates for trees planted at reforestation projects of their choice.
3. Verify - A rigorous audit process with our certifying body, SGS International—a leading global forestry auditor with expertise in Chain of Custody (CoC) certification, ensures that we uphold and maintain the integrity of the PrintReleaf Standard.
THE IMPACT OF OUR SUSTAINABLE PRINT INITIATIVE
3,239 gallons of oil
13.7 million hours of electricity
103 thousand gallons of water
In the solutions delivery to our customers in the past five years, genesisONE has recycled:
1. Information from Groot Garbage
2. Information from Access Information Systems
3. Information from Clover
4. Information from Regency Technologies and Midwest Copier